Friday 14 June 2019

Parcels & Petals


Parcels and Petals was still on my craft table when I had some more me-time today, and I'd enjoyed the challenges so much yesterday, I came up with another card, which is quite different.



The Stamparatus, our stamp positioning tool,  is very handy for a card like this, as the hinges allow you to move the plate down a step, or in the case of this stamp, two steps, for even stamping.


Freshly Made Sketches gave me the layout for the card. The arrangement of strips has been altered and an extra one added in, but I moved the panel toward the right of the card like in the layout. The colours are from The Paper Players challenge, and it was an extra challenge to try brayering the colour on, as I haven't done that much before. I'll do it more now I think.



BXM793PR


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love the brayered background to showcase the colors. I especially like how you stamped the images to fit the sentiments between the decorative images. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool design, Rachel! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I just love those colours! The stamped images are perfect for this card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel your brayering and use of colour accentuates your repeating pattern beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!Love the inkiness over the black designs! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel