Thursday 13 June 2019

Bloom & Grow FMS#392 PP#445



Today I noticed some challenges which seemed to 'call' to me, and instead of getting on with my chores, I snuck off to my craft room! There is nothing like a bit of crafting in a sun-filled studio (it's winter in Australia, so sunshine is a bonus) to start the day off right.


Bloom & Grow is a favourite of mine, lovely clear images, so easy to colour with Stampin' Blends. There wasn't an ideal sentiment in that set for this particular card, so I picked a stamp I received this week, Parcels & Petals and used this sweet sentiment.



This sketch from Freshly Made Sketches provided a perfect layout, and the colour palette from The Paper Players challenge suited the flower image. You can join their challenges too or just check them out, by clicking the links.





Have a happy crafty day!
BXM793PR


Product List

5 comments:

  1. Love how you use these flowers for the main focus and such pretty coloring! Thank you for playing along with the color challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I just ordered this set myself, and it's nice to see it used singly...very pretty in our colors too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I love how you used this stamp set and your coloring is beautiful. You really showcased the colors nicely. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the sketch! Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty this is! Love your coloring. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel