Saturday 15 June 2019

June Customer Thank You Cards


I've made a bunch of these as 'Thank You ' cards for my June customers. I won't write in them so you can use them yourself.
Daisy Lane is the stamp set, and Woven Threads is the designer series paper.



As an extra bonus, if you purchase the Daisy Lane stamp set(#149325 - $40 or the bundle which includes a medium Daisy Punch # 151118 - $61.00) during June, I will email a PDF with projects using this set, designed by Australian demonstrators including me. One lucky customer will also receive this card (below), ready to use yourself.




4GHNQCVN




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel