Tuesday 30 May 2017

Happy 5 Year Anniversary



The ever-so-sweet Kelly Kent is so excited to be celebrating her 5 year anniversary working as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, she wanted to share the joy around by having her very own anniversary blog hop. I think she might have been just the tiniest bit surprised at how many people shouted out, "Pick me! Pick me!" It just goes to show how much we love this girl. Kelly very generously picked us all (I think) and here we are in celebration mode.


Berry Burst was my choice for this card with a little Rich Razzleberry and a bit more Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. I wanted to try Embossing Paste too, as it is new to Stampin' Ups! range of products. This time I left it in the original white but I have tinted it with a few drops of re-inker to get coloured versions too. I tried it out with a mask which I used previously for painting. Happy Anniversary is from the retiring Timeless Love. Of course, you know the hot Air Balloon is from Lift Me Up. Thank goodness that is carrying over to the new catalogue!!!


The card needed to be a little bit special for Kelly, so I picked a butterfly (Garden In Bloom) and some more balloons, all things that fly high you'll note. I took a quick pic before adding this folding panel inside in case it was impossible to photograph once it was inside.


It wasn't totally impossible, just a touch difficult, so you don't really get to see the sweet verse from Special Celebrations. That is also where 'Congratulations' comes from, and 'HUGS' is from Lovely Inside & Out. My friend was very keen to take this home with her, and suggested I changed the 5 to 21, the number of years she has been married!


Wishing you a very successful career over the next 5 years, Kelly. Now you'll be heading over to Cheryl Algie, can hardly wait to see her project!



 Cheers, Rachel

13 comments:

  1. OOH you have embossing paste! I can't wait to get my hands on it! Your accordian card is amazing Rachel - not one but 4 cards really. Bright and bubble like Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good fancy fold card to celebrate a special occasion - yours is lovely Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing!! And I can't wait to try the embossing paste too - this looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading through, loving this card and squealed when you said it's for me!!! I'm so lucky!!! Can't wait to see the embossing paste in action - that's on my list for Thursday. And I just love Berry Burst! Stalking the postie! Thank you for being a wonderful support & friend, who is always thinking of me. You've had a special input on my creative journey and I'm very thankful! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super funky Rachel, love the texture background I can't wait to get my hands on the paste x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the embossing paste on your card, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool background you made with the embossing paste! I'll be placing that on my June 1 order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, unique card. I can't wait to get some of the new to SU embossing paste. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just ordered the paste this morning, I can't wait to try it out. I love all the little panels inside the card a great way to celebrate the lovely Kelly's stampinversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rachel - inside and out xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful and special card Rachel! The effect of the embossing paste looks fabulous and I love all the details you've added to the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel