Thursday 1 June 2017

Today's The Day


Today is the day that you can order from your NEW Stampin' Up!® Annual catalogue!!! Yay!!!
Do you have yours yet? If not, contact your demonstrator, or if you don't have a demonstrator, and you live anywhere in Australia, I'd love to help you. I live out of Melbourne, Victoria Australia, precisely in South Morang so if you are in a nearby area (Reservoir, Thomastown, Epping, Mill Park, Mernda, Doreen, Greensborough, Watsonia, Craigieburn, Wallan) I can get a catalogue to you. Just leave me a message.



  I had a bit of fun putting together a card using all 10 of the InColors. I cut different sizes of rings using Stitched Shapes Circles and the layering circles framelits. They look quite good like this I think, and I finished it off with a stamped sentiment from a favourite new stamp set, Lovely Inside & Out. I'm getting a lot of use from that stamp and the cute framelits which go with it.


Do you like the new In Colors and which is your favourite?

Happy crafting
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel