Wednesday 19 June 2024

A Simple Vase





I haven't linked in with the Colour Creations Blog Hop - but the AWH team are featuring Balmy Blue which I used when I created this simple vase card with Timeless Charm.


Timeless Charm has never appeared in any catalogue because it is part of the Online Exclusive range. This was a concept introduced to cope partly with supply issues and also to allow more seasonal offerings.


I think the flowers add a touch of fun to the inside.


 I have not added a sentiment to this card yet, although there are several included in Timeless Charm that would do nicely.

Happy crafting,


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel