Tuesday 18 June 2024

Corner Open Fun Fold


When a special birthday is approaching, I like to go a bit beyond the usual. Recently I tried this "Corner Open Fun Fold card" originally shared by Rachel Tessman on www.stampyourartout.com on 09.07.2022.


Green, especially soft greens are the recipients favourite colour, so it seemed to me that Frames & Flowers DSP was a perfect choice and what's more, it has ephemera included. 

Frames & Flowers 12" x 12" $17.50

There are three double sided sheets of paper, one of card front-sized frames & rectangles and two sheets of frames and floral sprigs to decorate. Even though it is a smaller pack, at a lower price point too, I have managed to make so many cards with just one pack - over 20 last count!


Country Birdhouse was my choice for the stamping on this card.


 I made a colour strip showing all the colours included in this paper, every green across the spectrum!


Keeping the stamped sentiment and handwritten greeting to the top of the white space helps to keep it hidden.


Originally, I made the card using a piece of designer series paper, and that one has a square label from the paper pack to decorate the top left corner. This style of card is such a pretty way to use this paper.


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.


GU9JRSFV



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel