Tuesday 21 November 2023

Fluffiest Friends - the Rest of the Gang!

 While I was creating for the Colour Creations Blog Hop featuring Highland Heather last week, I had to keep going to complete all the Fluffiest Friends, especially this adorable bear!


For these cards I continued using my homemade stencil to blend fluffy clouds. Also, the sentiments from Garden Meadow still seemed appropriate for these cards.


For the beaver, I brought in some die cut grass from Garden Meadow, and his bundled sticks (dam) sit in behind. Having only seen beavers on television, their habitat isn’t very familiar, so I am sure that this can be improved on with a little more research!

Thanks for popping by to take a look. I’d love you to leave a comment if you have a moment. 

Have a happy crafty week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel