Friday 8 March 2024

Mug of Latte


Latte Love is brand new this week and can be viewed in the Online Exclusives. A large selection of new products were added on Tuesday this week. Although I am not a coffee drinker, I do love a big mug of tea! These cards were made for a class, I do like to give my ladies options.


Pecan Pie was used for the card base on this version along with a couple of strips of A Little Latte DSP surrounding a Very Vanilla panel.



One mug was fussy cut, while the one in front was stamped, die cut and coloured with Stampin' Blends.



Believe it or not, the brown strip on the left card is just the reverse of the Lost Lagoon stripe on the right-hand card.


For this card on a Lost Lagoon base, the mug has been stamped onto Calypso Coral and die cut to make a quick and easy card. You can check out all the Online Exclusives by clicking this link - https://bit.ly/RachelsOnlineExclusives


6JHXE6FC



All products used to make these cards are Stampin' Up! and are available in my online store or contact me to find out more details.

SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel