Wednesday 31 January 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop -Week 38 - Parakeet Party




Contributors to this blog hop are all members of Claire Daly's Art With Heart group. We love chatting, crafting and getting together in person. This is week 38 of our blog hop and the featured colour is a-soon-retiring In Color - Parakeet Party.



I have been absent for many weeks now but I was very excited to play with some new goodies which have arrived here. Everyday Details is a new bundle, in the mini catalogue on page 28 and I've used dies and stamps from the bundle.



The flowers you can glimpse on the inside are actually attached to a teacup, I selectively stamped them.


The dies in this bundle include rectangles with holes, and circles with holes as well as patterned strips to make more holes!


A friend and I had a colouring session last week with Stampin' Blends. These smaller images seem ideal.



Next we are heading to the blog of my lovely friend Catherine Proctor. I'm sure you'll love her project.
 

If at any time you find a broken link or would like to see a full list of participants, please head to the blog of our host of the AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop, Catherine Proctor.

Happy crafting, 




5 comments:

  1. I love these "holey" dies, and can see you do, too, Rachel! LOL. I really like that you coloured the vase in Parakeet Party; it stands out beautifully on the crisp white die-cut rectangle. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Rachel! I was only going to get the dies, but now I'm reconsidering and thinking I should just get the whole bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, the way you've used the rectangle dies with holes, and circles dies with holes as well as patterned strips to make the background layer of cardstock looks amazing! Love your colouring using blends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These decorative dies are so cool and your image is beauifully coloured. I like the use of 2 rectangles layered at angles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rachel, the extra rectangle mat looks great under the main image. Beautiful colouring of the image

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel