Wednesday 8 October 2014

Revisiting The Rainbow Birthday

If you visit my blog regularly, you will realise that about a week ago, I played along with CAS(E) This Sketch for a challenge and made this single layer card. I have to confess to you, simple, uncomplicated cards, are the hardest of all for me to make. I just don't feel comfortable with the simplicity of  a single layer, but I admire others who do it so beautifully.

I couldn't leave my card alone: it worried me!   I had a piece of card left from first time around, and so I used the Banner Framelit to cut ANOTHER banner to lie over the top. I stamped it again with the frivolous little birthday greeting in Sassy Salutations, and punched a pink arrow with the What's Up Punch (I'm loving that a lot too). Remember, I coloured the large background stamp, Handcarved, with different shades using sponge daubers?
Then those lovely, sparkling rhinestones, just for a touch more glimmer and gleam.

There was just a little bit more rainbow stamping left, and I've cut feathers out of that. I wonder where they will appear?

I have been having an extremely frustrating time with my internet provider as we transition onto a new fibre-optic service. They haven't supplied the equipment to run the new service but are threatening to cut us off within 24 hours from the existing copper-wire service. We've just had a day without any internet and it was only an hour after it was reinstated that the call came to say it would be cut. I do hope my scheduled post goes up tomorrow night for CASE-ing The Catty, fingers crossed. We are CASE-ing gift boxes and bags from the Stampin' Up! ® Holiday Catty. I'd love it if you checked back.

Fortunately my online store runs independently of my internet provider so you can still shop there 24/7, but if you have a very long 'wish list' and love Stampin' Up!® as much as I do, you might like to consider joining my team at Stampin' Up!®. We welcome 'hobby demonstrators' at Stampin' Up!®. No one ever puts pressure on you to run a class, hold a workshop or party, you just need to meet your quarterly minimum of $440.00 and you stay current. Even if you join up, and can't make that next minimum, there is no penalty. Nothing has to be returned, there are no ill feelings.

During October, anyone who joins up, gets an extra bonus. Each month, for 6 months, you get to choose a pack of DSP for free! You can find a link to join up with my team here, and you will see my email address and mobile phone number on that form if you need to ask any questions. I suggest you have your shopping list from the catalogue prepared with $235 to spend (you pay only $169).

I hope I can say 'Hi' to you sometime,

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel