Sunday 20 July 2014

Hello Friend CTS #85

Sometimes you need a simple little card to pop a quick little hello, or thank you into. Something you can whip up in minutes and get off in the post. When I saw this sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch, this is the design I thought of immediately.
I wanted a clean, simple card and was thinking a single flower initially, but flicking through my stamp sets I came across Peachy Keen from the Occasions Catalogue which recently ended. I didn't use that stamp set half enough while it was current, so I was glad to give it an airing today.
I selected some jazzy colours: Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist and Rich Razzleberry.
There are flowers on it, they are just smaller than I'd thought at first, from Something For Baby, with little contrasting Candy Dots in the centres. Apart from that the Whisper White has been mounted onto Tangelo Twist which is a ¼ inch bigger all round, and then onto Bermuda Bay.
Cheers...Rachel



See Page 74 of the Australian catalogue for a 15% Bundle special on Something for Baby stamp set and Baby's Firsts Framelits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel