Friday 23 August 2024

Sketch #5 With the Great American Stamping Show



Sketch #5 was a little challenging for me as I prefer a more symmetrical look and the banner being skewed threw me. It appears that a couple of the Great American Stamping Show girls had the same issue!!!


Initially the card was created in my usual clean, layered style (above) but as I contemplated it, inspiration struck!




By placing foliage from Season of Green & Gold DSP plus Golden Greenery dies in a diagonal arrangement, it was an echo of the sketch, just with an extra layer.


Everything I have used this week is available in the online store and it is never too early to begin making Christmas cards. Not that the GASS girls featured Christmas, you can check their cards here.


Adhesive backed Metallic Gems $15.75

Greetings of the Season Bundle $90

Golden Greenery dies $68

Golden Greenery Bundle $99


Gold velum mercury paper $17.50

Season of Green & Gold SDSP $29

SHOP:

Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

I have been an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 14 years, and thanks to my wonderful team, I am at Silver Elite level. One of the joys of crafting is sharing it with others, so I hold monthly classes both in my home and in the community. Do get in touch if you have questions about classes or Stampin' Up! products.




JOIN MY TEAM:

If you live in Australia, you can join my team, the FUNdamentals.  One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down. Join my team now to take advantage of choosing $235 of product of your choice and pay $169. After that get at least 20% discount on orders. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel