Monday 4 March 2024

A Little Latte Love

Tomorrow (5th March) there will be HUGE additions to the Stampin' Up! Online Exclusives.


If you only wanted to invest in some designer series paper, here is a sample of what you can do with A Little Latte DSP and card, an embossing folder from your stash and a sentiment stamp. This greeting from Rustic Crate seemed appropriate to me, what do you think?


A Little Latte DSP 163453 $21.75




It was quite easy to fussy-cut around the coffee cup image although the dies do have an outline image for this included.



Strictly speaking, I have cheated a little by stamping some splatters from the Latte Love stamp set, I had momentarily forgotten that I added the stamping. However, a number of retired stamp sets have a splatter stamp if you weren't planning to buy the stamp set.


You may already have a number of these supplies in your stash, such as the Stripes & Splatters TIEF, Pool Party and Petal Pink A4 card or you can head online and add some new bits to your shopping basket! Happy crafting!

6JHXE6FC

All products used to make these cards are Stampin' Up! and are available in my online store or contact me to find out more details.

SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel