Monday 9 October 2023

World Card Making Day

It was World Card Making Day on Saturday, and I did try to join in but I was away for the weekend and my Stampin' Write Markers weren't delivered until today, so I was short a few colours.

Stampin' Write Markers - 11 Core Colors $68.75

I finished them off today, once my latest box of goodies from Stampin' Up! arrived. This card used Earthen Textures and I had most of it completed but needed to colour the leaves and attach everything. I decided not to stagger the position on the vase pieces.


Earthern Textures $96.25



Circle Sayings was the stamp assigned for this card but after stamping the cake, which wasn't part of the original design, I decided to use the rounded sentiment from Beautiful Balloons with Happy Birthday from Circle Sayings


The other change I made was not using half circles, but keeping them whole, and I also changed to DSP instead of inked lines.




Heartfelt Hexagons was the third card and I had to wait until I had Azure Afternoon & Berry Burst ink to stamp the dotty frame around the half-hexies.



Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle $66.50



 Did you participate in WCMD? And would you make the cards as set out in the tutorial, or would you change them up?


Stampin' Up! are offering three-days free shipping if you shop Monday - Wednesday inclusive this week. Only condition is that your order is above $65. Want to add one of these bundles to your shopping basket? Just click on the graphic of the bundle you want, they all qualify for free shipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel