Friday 24 March 2023

Just wanted To Say Thanks

 

A delivery hit my doorstep this week which included the new dies Radiating Stitches, currently available in my online store.


Shaded Spruce card was still on my desk from making the last card using that shade and I thought it would look lovely with the gold leaf and a die cut gold foil layer.



Around the Bend was also in that order so a couple of stamps from that lovely. versatile stamp & die bundle were also used.


Painted Textures embossing folder gives the card some random ridges and I apply gold leaf the easiest possible way. Smear Tombow Multi-purpose liquid glue, allow it to dry (overnight in this case) so that it is tacky and then place gold leaf over it. Brush the excess back into the container and you're done.


SHOP
You can check these and other Stampin' Up! products in my online shop. Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days. 

C6PPNYWW




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel