Tuesday 7 March 2023

Irresistible You


Usually after I finish a Facebook Live I just keep on creating. It is difficult to put a card together on the spot in the 20-30 minutes I spend on screen and the ideas often come afterwards.


I kept playing with water colouring on Shimmery White paper in order to get the result I was after. Apparently, it was this!


A card front has some swooshes through the middle plus stamped splatters. Another piece was more thoroughly covered before the flower images were stamped and die cut. The same process was involved for the leaves.


With the sentiment stamped on a large circle and twine and embellishments added, it's a card I'm very happy with.


The inside was fun to decorate too. I have another card using Irresistible Blooms tomorrow night. Enjoy!





SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.
C6PPNYWW



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel