Wednesday 8 March 2023

Colour Creations- Week #43 - Rich Razleberry




Rich Razzleberry is our featured colour, a part of the Regals family. It's been quite a while since I used Rich Razzleberry but it goes really well with Pretty Peacock, a returning colour which I still have card and ink for. I think Pretty Peacock will end up in the Regals too, so I wonder what will retire?




Despite trying to follow a budget each month, every now and again even I break the rules. When Demo pre-order for the Irresistible Blooms Suite was announced, it was ... irresistible! This is a special 'Online Only' offering, available from March 1st and with no set end-date.


It's not just one thing with this suite, it's the whole package. The paper comes in gorgeous patterns and colours, the dies are mostly flower and leaf outlines for the stamped images, except for this lovely strand & bubble piece and the circle is cut out with the same strand & bubble effect surrounding the circle.


Using Rich Razzleberry ink, I simply stamped the two flowers onto white card stock and spread the ink about with a water painter. The same process happened with the stamped leaves, only in the returning colour, Pretty Peacock. All four of the suite offering are on this card - there's paper, stamps, dies and gems. I ordered them all with the one simple code.

I am away having quality family time including a trip to see Mary Poppins with my grand-daughter, so this week I will link to Andrea Sargent, and cross my fingers there is no problem!









SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




 

8 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard8 March 2023 at 20:27

    Lovely card Rachel, the colouring of the flowers just using the outline flower colour is really effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky you kept your Pretty Peacock inkpad Rachel! This is the nicest card I've seen with this bundle so far - what a fabulous layout and colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Rachel! I love how you've layered the strand and bubble die cut over the cardstock - it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Rachel. I love your watercolouring of the flowers and leaves. Well done to still have Pretty Peacock ink and card-stock. It is delightful with Rich Razzleberry. I love the placement of flowers/leaves over the strip of Pretty Peacock overlaid with the strand and bubble die cut. all so gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Rachel and I hope you are enjoying your time away. Don't put that Pretty Peacock pad too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The previous comment was Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of colour with this beautiful new suite, Rachel. I love how you coloured the flowers; very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, this is so pretty. I love the effect of those stringy pearl dies over the Pretty Peacock card. The water coloured flowers are stunning and a great layout. One of the best I've seen using these new products!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel