Friday 25 November 2022

Goody, Goody - New SALE-A-Bration products!

 

When I was sharing this designer series paper - Day At The Farm - on Facebook Live, I wasn't sure how I would use this piece. Later, I looked through my stamps and noticed that Eclectic Garden had either radishes or beetroot included.

https://fb.watch/gZAUvVNRLN/



The image was stamped onto two stitched circles and one was coloured by using the infill stamps, which is great if you aren't confident or just don't like colouring.

The other was coloured with Stampin' Blends, an alcohol-based marker. I really enjoy colouring, and find it relaxes me, so this might be my favourite.


What do you think?

Day at the Farm DSP is going to be a free pick for a $90 spend during SALE-A-Bration next January & February, but you can earn it sooner if you join my team. If you're interested, ask me how.

A4QEEZ4U

SHOP
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

JOIN
If you live in Australia, you can join my team, the FUNdamentals.  One of the great things about Stampin' Up!® is the support they give to their demonstrators, creating a lovely 'family' feel. There is no pressure to hold parties, classes or demonstrate unless this is a path you want to go down. Join my team for $169 (remember to have your order for $235.00 worth of products written down), and after that get a 20% discount on orders. Want to find out more? Message me to make a time to chat. MOB: 0417 500 681



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel