Friday 30 July 2021

Hats Off Son


I'm getting a little tired of lockdowns and Covid getting in the way of being with family, as I'm sure so many of you are too. Number 3 son turned 39 recently and as he is a great wearer of caps, Hats Off was the obvious choice for his card. 
I've had to hold off sharing his card until he actually had received it and his present!


For the sentiments I have done a bit of 'cut & paste' with a retired stamp, punch as well as current product. I always keep favourites like that, to make my family cards. Don't forget - Beauty of the Earth DSP is one of the papers at 15% off until midnight 2 August.

 
TYQCTRMA 
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. 
My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel