Friday 16 July 2021

Cookin' In The Kitchen

It wasn't my idea to combine Plentiful Plants with What's Cookin' but what a stroke of genius, Susan Wong!!! Susan is one of four creators for the Crafty Carrot Collective and I've happily paid to watch live tutorials this year to try to develop my design skills. I've added the link, since August's tutorial is FREE using Hand Penned Petals and you may also like to check them out.


What's Cookin' is the featured stamp set for July, and Susan's live encouraged me to ink up the stamps and I have mostly CASE-d her card. I changed the DSP (In Good Taste, 15% off until 02/08/21) That price is not reflected in the Product List below, it is $31.45, remembering it is a double pack of 24 papers. The plants were fussy-cut from Bloom Where you Are Planted DSP, on special at $17 per pack. There is actually a brick wall in that pack which would be suitable for this card too. Discounts will show in the online shop.


The Just Jade Gingham ribbon was another difference, and fitted really well with my colour scheme for this card. The little die cut kitchen utensils are essential if you have a die cut machine, otherwise you miss out on the chopping, board, fish slice and whisk. You could hand-cut the wooden spoon, rolling pin and mixing bowl, as there are stamps for those.


This is a cute card for a Kitchen Tea, or when you are gifting something cooking related such as a cook book. The stamp set also has great possibilities for creating recipe cards, or decorating your hand written recipe book.


Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

VEM6PPNQ

You will not need all of these items to make this card if you have some supplies at home. Please get in touch if you need advice.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel