Wednesday 12 May 2021

Happy Birthday Chickie!

This bird has been coloured with the Black Stampin' Blend, but then a heavy dose of Colour Lifter to soften it. I love the look of it on the True Love DSP, which you'll find on page 11 of the mini catalogue. The reverse side has some great geometric papers.



Poor chick, she's looking a bit confused! I'm not sure if it's because her feet are off the ground, or maybe she expected to fly away with the balloon.


 Remember, if you're keen to try a little crafting, I have a monthly class. Can't get here? Pop some goodies in your shopping bag, and if you let me know, I can help you create by email or Facetime. 

S2EB3N92
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.

My Promotion
**Buy the new Stampin' Blends in Fresh Freesia,(#155518) Pale Papaya,(#155519) Polished Pink,(#155520) Evening Evergreen (#155517) and Soft Succulent,(#155521 before May 20th and I will post you a share of Hand-penned paper and some In Color Jewels.**



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel