Sunday 23 May 2021

CASE A Technique - embossing CTC#319






The CASE-ing The Catty Crew are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from Australia & New Zealand who take inspiration weekly from the catalogues. The catalogues are a fantastic resource and we love to inspire you to seek inspiration there too. This week we are CASE-ing a technique - embossing. 


Embossing can be heat embossing using Versamark, embossing powder and a heat tool, or it can be dry embossing using a textured folder and a die cut machine.
My card is CASEd from the one with trees on the left, above. I have used the long texture-embossed piece with a label over the top in a cross affect.


Since I stamped directly to the horizontal label, there was no need to add another piece for the sentiment.


Pretty Perennials Bundle will leave us soon (30 June). I thought it would have been a 'must' for the new catalogue, but apparently not.



 I'm wondering whether you will opt for textured embossing or heat embossing for your project. Don't forget to share on CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge Facebook page.


Next on this hop is Peta Stephen


S2EB3N92
1-31 May



Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share, and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.






 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love the big happy in this stamp set. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! I love the colours you've chosen. I had to LOL at the last photo, your birdie looks like he's checking out the inside of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love the colours and the bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel