Thursday 4 February 2021

Lovely & Lacy With Vine Design

A friend came over to stamp in January, the same day I received a package from Stampin' Up! with Vine Design and the dies (10% cheaper if ordered as a bundle) so we shelved the cards I'd planned to make with her and we played with these dies and stamps, as well as a SALE-A-Bration stamp set I'd earned. I'll be sharing that card next Sunday night for CASE-ing The Catty.

Because I also wanted to use the new double oval punch, I chose a smaller sentiment, but I do love the crisp, clear font that is part of this set. There is a die to cut that lovely long banner too.

The dies are really easy to use, and cut so easily with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine. Next time I would probably use adhesive sheets on the back of the card, but even with multi-purpose glue, it wasn't too messy.

Do keep in mind that Rococo Rose is retiring in May. I love all those In Colors; Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy & Seaside Spray, and have stocked up already so I'm not caught short. 



I'll pop a list of requirements at the end of this post, if you live in Australia you can order your Stampin' Up! craft supplies through my online shop, and they will be mailed direct to your address.

http://bit.ly/shopwithRachelPalmieri

 
Some more samples using Vine Design, from the catalogue.


Above are some SALE-A-Bration selections. Don't forget that SAB finishes on February 28th this year, that's less than 4 weeks. If you buy the Vine Design Bundle #156266 $97.00 you have already earned a level one reward. What will you pick?




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel