Friday 26 February 2021

Hey Girlfriend!


SALE-A-Bration is coming to an end, and to finish up big, I want to send you a half pack of one of the FREE SAB designer series papers. You'll need to place your order in my online shop before 11:50pm Sunday 28th February.
Here you see 6 of the 12 patterns in Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper - do you like this one?


This is a great way to show off two sides of beautiful designer series paper, and I have used it many times before, but this was my first time using 'Hey Girlfriend!'


It hadn't seemed like a stamp set I needed, until I thought about my grand-daughter who is about to turn 8, but sometimes seems 16!!!
 I've bought her a doll for her birthday and we are going to sew doll's clothes together, so this might be better than the snail card I'd made her.

The two with black labels have a sentiment from Many Messages. Its very handy being able to make a whole bunch of sentiments at one time, even if you can't use them all up in one craft session. This one above has a sentiment from 'Approaching Perfection', another SAB Level 1 choice with your $90 order.


The other two papers I'm offering are Flowers & Field or Oh So Ombre, and it is for orders $50 and up. Once your order reaches $90 before shipping you will earn a SAB choice of your own as well.

Shop my online store here...
https://bit.ly/shopwithRachelPalmieri



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel