Sunday 21 July 2024

Team Cards

You may remember recently that Stampin' Up! had a GREAT joining offer and I had three lovely ladies join my team. It was hard to resist with all that In Color product added to the starter kit for free.



I made cards to welcome the new team members, and a few thank you cards too for existing team members, to share a way to use the packs of In Color designer series paper. I did actually make a couple in each shade but it looks like Petunia Pop missed the photo session!


 I love the way Summer Splash looks here, so fresh. I have kept a special stamp set, long retired, which has the 'Welcome to the team' sentiment. The 'Thank you' is from an online stamp set, Irresistible Blooms.


The design is loosely based on this sketch, page 22 of the latest catalogue.




Don't forget, any orders ($90 minimum) from now to the end of the month will earn you a $9 voucher, sent by email, to spend in August.
Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



AGNNCBC6





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel