Wednesday 17 July 2024

AWH Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 12- Blueberry Bushel

 

Colour Creations Blog Hop is featuring Blueberry Bushel this week, but I've gone walk-a-bout again so can't link in. Too cold in Melbourne for me so I've headed north to discover Darwin. Isn’t this the most glorious sunset? We went on a dinner cruise on Darwin Harbour, never imagining the sunset would be this dramatic.




Never-the-less, I made a couple of cards in Blueberry Bushel and thought I would share.



Filled With Fun is an Online Exclusive, which means that you won't see this bundle in any catalogue, you need to check the Online store where it is featured as a bundle or stand-alone stamps and dies.


For my August classes, I am featuring Online only products, so this card will be offered in either format - for the kids, or someone a little older. Classes are held in my studio, South Morang, Victoria 3752, on Wednesday 7th August at 1pm and Saturday 10th August at 1:30pm.


The wagon with flowers is possibly the easier of the two as the only stamping is the sentiment and the flower outline. A little colouring with Stampin' Write markers and assemble the die cut pieces and you're done.


This wagon is filled with all the birthday essentials, gifts, cake & balloons. The hardest part might be deciding which colours to use.



If you can't make it to a class, you can order any of the products in my online store. Your orders are very much appreciated, no matter how small or big, every little bit helps me to meet my minimums, and keep on creating. Hopefully you are inspired by some of the projects I share and want to make your own. My online shop is open anytime and delivery by tracked Australia Post takes 5-10 days.



AGNNCBC6








1 comment:

  1. Super-cute cards, Rachel. The wagons look so cute in Blueberry Bushel. These happy cards will put smiles on the faces of the recipients, for sure. Hope you're having a wonderful time in Darwin!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel