Thursday 21 June 2018

Special Celebrations

 I love making cards, and I love to make them for special occasions. This week was a busy one with some weekend birthdays coming up. I had the pleasure of making personalised cards for two little girls turning one. You might have seen the one I made for Grace last week, or two posts ago. Number of Years and the large number framelits won't be leaving my stash while there isn't an alternative available. I use those numbers so much.


I set up my Stamparatus with 'Happy Birthday' from Perennial Birthday for all four cards and just changed colours. For this order, my customer had suggested blue and I chose the new Blueberry Bushel. The sentiment has been stamped in two different ways, with a small image from Truly Tailored between the one where the words are spaced. It was very good luck for me that the same stamp worked perfectly, using the step process with the Stamparatus.
My customer ended up choosing the card above, so I have a spare 21st card in my stash at the moment.


Here is the card for Alexis. I hope she has a wonderful celebration on Sunday!

2BEUMMY3
until 4th July


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel