Monday 5 June 2017

Birthday's Begin With B Part One

As I gathered my June birthday cards together for a photography session, I noticed that each one had been made with a stamp set beginning with 'B'. This particular one is Beautiful You. I'm really happy that this stamp set has carried over into our newly-released Annual Catalogue.


The sentiment on this card is perfect for my daughters-in-law, they are all lovely girls, inside and out.The colouring on these is with Watercolor Pencils, and it isn't really as washed-out as it appears in the picture above. Two of this month's cards are for #2 & #3 D-I-L's, the third is for my youngest son (who's not so young anymore!)


You can see more depth here, as the flash hasn't taken the colour away from a greater distance. Unfortunately, I haven't yet learned photo editing, so I endeavour to get them as well-lit as possible at the time they're photographed. All three figures from the stamp set have been used, and a couple more sentiments.


The folded panel with squares is the perfect size for the Stitched Shape Square Framelits, which gives a lovely finish to each decorated panel. I've been calling this card a Twist 'n' Pop card, I think others might call it a Pivot card, but they're actually not too difficult to make.


A circle od Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper (from SALE-A-Bration) and some matching ribbon from the Holiday Catalogue co-ordinated beautifully with this Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper. This is one of the many great things about Stampin' Up!®, you can be sure that everything goes together perfectly. The ink, card and embellishments are all in matching colours, and there are 50 to choose from. The stamp sets often have co-ordinating punches or dies.


 If you live in Australia and would like me to be your demonstrator, you can find my online store here. Need some more information about the card, or the new catalogue, or anything else. You can leave a question in the comments section, email me or phone/text 0417 500 681. 

Happy Crafting!
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel