Wednesday 24 May 2017

Just Breathe Every Season CI#10


Colour INKspiration is a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from the South Pacific, all through Australia and New Zealand. We love to get together for these colour challenges, to inspire each other, and you, to create. We love it when you join in with our challenges to share your work and all you need is a Facebook presence. You can link in here on Facebook.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
The colour palette at Colour INKspiration this fortnight, reminds me of Autumn. While the northern hemisphere is happily heading into Spring, those of us down south are bracing for the strong winds and cooler days. The leaves in the inspiration  picture suggested the same idea.


Colorful Seasons arrived this week in my pre-order, but as I unpacked it, I made the discovery that I had entered the wrong code and hadn't bought the Framelits bundle at 10% discount at the same time. I hope you won't make the same mistake, as it is more expensive to send for the framelits separately. I do like this stamped leaf and I'm not sure if I've spoilt the effect stamping with Work of Art in the Delightful Dijon. Timeless Textures speckles in Cajun Craze don't concern me as much.


The inside has been given a similar treatment. Take a look at my next card, and you can tell me if Grunge or Clean is your preference.


The cleaner version has been stamped onto Very Vanilla in Cajun Craze and watercoloured with ink from the lids, with an Aqua Painter. Such a fun way to colour things.


The card has been tilted for a small difference and the gorgeous Copper Trim (#144179) has been added in a bow. I have only about 50cm left and it is already on backorder in Australia - we are still in the pre-order phase when it's only demonstrators ordering. Do you think it will be on your Wish List?


The new Glitter Enamel Dots (#144200) are visible in this picture, they're also very pretty. I know some ladies who are needing this card at the moment. Life gets crazy for everyone at some time doesn't it?
Let's head off to check out what Tanya Bell made.



Happy Crafting. Rachel

10 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this set Rachel and the sentiments! I had the same idea as you - this set beckoned with this colour palette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely autumn cards Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous autumn cards Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Rachel, I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cleaner card because it shows off that gorgeous detailed leaf stamped image! Love the layout with this beautiful bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, Rachel. So serene with your floating Autumn leaves. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both just so lovely. And that copper ribbon - isn't it to die for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours are just perfect for your lovely Autumn cards Rachel. I love the whimsical floating effect too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous arrangement of those leaves Rachel, I love the aquapainted version. Hope your framelits arrive soon. Bring on Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both lovely Rachel - you really captured the spirit of Autumn, windy and colourful!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel