Tuesday 16 August 2016

Touch of Texture WWYS#77

Touch of Texture is a beautiful stamp set. You can find it in the 'Artistic Expression' section of your Stampin' Up!® catalogue on page 141. There are 15 red rubber stamps in this set, a great mix of texture and pretty florals, plus a bee and dragonfly. The stamp I really love is the long, lacy stamp.


I will use these as RAK (Random Act Of Kindness) cards, so the sentiment from Love & Affection, 'sending a smile your way' is a perfect choice. It was my first inking up of this gorgeous stamp set, so I cut a number of pieces of white card, and some of my favourite stamps to stamp a variety of images.




I was glad to see that What Will You Stamp? featured Touches of Texture this time, so I could share a couple of my favourites with you. Do you like the Festive Textured Embossing Folder behind the art piece?


If you have been inspired, you can link to the challenge at What Will You Stamp? too, and make sure you check out the design teams creations.

Cheers, Rachel



4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Both cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I would not have thought of using the Festive TIEF, love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your cards! I also love the sparkle of that gorgeous ribbon you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Rachel, I love all the extra little touches, thanks for joining us over at WWYS xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel