Thursday 28 April 2016

Another Sneak Peek, One With Sparkle and Shine




Following on from my last post, where I shared some notecards I had made using Every Occasion, I have made some more, this time with a little more sparkle and shine. These three images were from that same stamp set, and this time they have been heat embossed in gold or silver.



The two on the left have the small square layered onto gold or silver foil, the gold star has been layered onto Flirty Flamingo, one of my favourite from the newest In Colors. I've used some of the new Playful Palette Washi, along with some of the ones already in my collection. It works really well with these smaller images highlighted on squares of card. They've been cut using the Layering Squares Framelits, which replace the current Square framelits( item #130921)They're retiring, but larger squares aren't in the new set, so I am hanging onto mine, and if you don't have them perhaps you should pop them on an order. They're reduced to $27.00 too, down from $45.00. That's pretty good, isn't it? Here is the online shop.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4004988

Congrats! is from the Happy Happenings stamp set, but Forever begins today, and 'You Wonderful Thing You' are both from Suite Sayings. The multi-word sentiment has been coloured with Stampin' Write Markers, in Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum and Flirty Flamingo. I think we've been needing more of these soft, feminine colours, so I'm happy. What do you think about them?


I made a second card, this time in the standard size. The champagne glasses and layered square are the same, but there was more background stamping using Timeless Textures. You can see more of Flirty Flamingo here too - love it!

I'm putting in an order for new catalogues next week. If you aren't a customer of mine, but would like to come to my Catalogue Launch on Saturday June 4th, leave me a comment. It is at South Morang, north of Melbourne Victoria, Can you come?

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel