Wednesday 27 April 2016

A Notecard For Every Occasion, Sneak Peek From New Stampin' Up! Catalogue

Last weekend I found some time to try out the stamp set I received for Prize Patrol at Stampin' Up!® Onstage in Sydney. It reminded me of the first stamp set my mother gave me, Way back then I was at a loss as to how to use the small images, but I had a much clearer idea this time around.


This stamp set is Every Occasion, you'll find it on page 110 of the new Annual catalogue, when you get hold of a copy. If you're in Australia and don't have a demonstrator already, I may be able to help you out with one. I've been playing with some of my pre-order products too. There is InColor inkpads, card and washi tape.I've used existing stamp sets for the sentiment, this 'Peek-a-boo to someone new' is from Suite Sayings. There are some new square framelits coming too, and I cut the onesie out with a plain square, the coloured square is with a scalloped edge.

Now, there are 20 images in Everyday Occasion, so it wasn't difficult to make a nice set of notecards. I used a packet of notecards which are slightly smaller than the typical standard card, but do have envelopes included, 20 of each in fact and only $10.50. (#131527) For some of the cards, I used elements from Timeless Textures along with another sentiment from Suite Sayings. The present has been stamped in more masculine colours, and also has a 'cleaner' look, where the cupcake is definitely feminine in this shade of mauve.

Finally, here are a pair of 'thank you' cards, with the sentiment from Happy Happenings and more Timeless Textures background. You can see the last two colours from the latest InColor range here in these cards. Do you like them?
I have to tell you that I really like them too, it is hard to say which is my favourite. I do think these will make a lovely gift for someone, and they were a lot of fun to make.

By the way, if you would like to get your hands on a catalogue and products sooner, maybe you'd like to join the South'n Stampers (my team), and we can stamp together. You can read more here, or email me rpalmieri5@bigpond.com to find out more.

Cheers, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel