Thursday, 2 July 2015

Butterfly Of Happiness Take 2

This is a short and sweet post. I couldn't leave it alone - I'm sorry! Recently I made a card for a challenge, and I explained how simple designs are often the biggest struggle for me. At left is the card I submitted to CAS(E) This Sketch and below is how it turned out after I had another look at it this morning.









I added a sentiment in the right hand corner, plus some splatters of Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler and Tip Top Taupe using Gorgeous Grunge. It isn't a big change, but even the splatters made me feel a whole lot happier. The vast white space really bothered me. What do you think - with or without splatters?

Cheers
Rachel



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel