Thursday 2 July 2015

Butterfly Of Happiness Take 2

This is a short and sweet post. I couldn't leave it alone - I'm sorry! Recently I made a card for a challenge, and I explained how simple designs are often the biggest struggle for me. At left is the card I submitted to CAS(E) This Sketch and below is how it turned out after I had another look at it this morning.









I added a sentiment in the right hand corner, plus some splatters of Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler and Tip Top Taupe using Gorgeous Grunge. It isn't a big change, but even the splatters made me feel a whole lot happier. The vast white space really bothered me. What do you think - with or without splatters?

Cheers
Rachel



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel