Wednesday 1 July 2015

Butterfly of Happiness CTS#129


I stamped a little last night using the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch. It is a lovely simple design but those are the ones I REALLY struggle with. I just can't work out where to stop. I tried first with Vintage Leaves, but didn't like what I made.  The only thing sorted there, I resolved to add the Leaflets Framelits to my order, since they're a Weekly Deal starting today, but only while stock lasts.
Since I have been using Choose Happiness to make another card, I tried the leaves from that with a butterfly from one of my new hostess stamp sets, and a squiggly line in place of a sentiment. I used an Aquapainter and some ink in the lid to colour the images.



It still seemed to 'need' something to fix it in the corner so an Antique Brad filled the bill there. It has been mounted on a piece of Pear Pizzazz and then Tip Top Taupe. I'm not happy because I have followed the sketch too exactly, but will link it up anyway.
Hope tomorrow is a more creative day!

Cheers
Rachel



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel