Thursday 25 June 2015

Playful Birthday CCMC#77

After an extra-early night, I've woken up at my normal workday time, and jumped out of bed, keen to get some crafting happening. My emails alerted me to a new challenge at Colour Me...! and I was happy to get playful with them.

Build A Birthday was lying on my table, and I've kept it simple with a pair of candles, in Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum with the flame stamped in Tangerine Tango. The paper lanterns in the inspiration picture 'spoke to me' and using sponge daubers and the rubber on the end of  a pencil I've dotted Pink Pirouette as well as the other shades. Sassy Salutations has been a very neglected stamp set lately, but that's been remedied now 'cos I've whipped up a masculine version too, in readiness for a July class. My ladies like a choice of masculine and feminine and I like to accommodate them where possible.

Unfortunately, there has been an accident with my good camera and I'm using the good old point-and-shoot version. It doesn't really come up to scratch. but better than nothing in an emergency. Hope to remedy the sitution soon.

Do take the opportunity to pop over to Colour Me! for some inspiration, you could put your card in the gallery too.

Cheers,
Rachel

P.S. Doing a happy dance, my card was chosen!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Rachel, very pretty love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Love the bokeh look with the circles. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card :) Love the layout and use of our colours! Thanks so much for taking the time out to be a apart of our challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel