Friday 1 May 2015

South Pacific Stampin' Up!® Convention - More Swaps

Still here on the Gold Coast, enjoying all the fun of a Stampin' Up!® Convention. Last night a large group from Claire Daly's Art With Heart team went out for dinner. So much fun to catch up with demonstrators from the wider team. They came from as far as Perth, taking a whole day to travel to the Gold Coast via Melbourne and they came from around the Gold Coast/Brisbane area too. Well, I guess the fact that we have a team member from the States at the moment makes Karen our most distant member, but she actually has been living in Melbourne.

I made two other card fronts to swap with other demonstrators, and sadly, after the retired list came out last Tuesday 21st, it seems that both my swaps have retired product on them.

This first one uses mainly Polka Dot Pieces, which is retiring, and I believe clear mount has already sold out. I used the small flowers from Something To Say, punched out with Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and it has all been grounded on the Starburst Framelit circle which was punched out of my design crew swap card.

Starburst Framelits are retiring too. The circle was stamped with Hardwood. The sentiments in From The Herd have a really nice font, the 'happy birthday' came from that set.The Bird Builder Punch remains in the catalogue, so perhaps there will be another stamp released to co-ordinate with it.

For my other swap, the only item used which remains current is Gorgeous Grunge. I tried for a less feminine card, using some DSP, although those are soft colours. The stamp set is #Hello and incudes a lovely big @, as well as some of those hashtag slogans like #friendsarethebest. I paired it with Hello, which is decorated with the teeny heart from the Owl Builder PunchOn Film Framelits are also retiring, but I will keep them for my own use. The round 'hello' was stapled into position.

Now is a good time to pop over and do some online shopping, you might even score a bargain. Many of the products were sold out within hours though, so I hope you're not disappointed! The product links below will take you directly to the item you click on.

I had no time to make more swaps with current products so I hope the recipients aren't too disappointed.
Cheers
Rachel                                                                                                                                                                    
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel