Sunday 19 April 2015

Floral Bicycle Thanks - SSC99

I totally took inspiration from the stimulus provided by Sunday Stamps, picked up my favourite bicycle stamp, Postage Due, and partially inked it up, to stamp the half I wanted to use.

Then Painted Petals helped out with frothy floral images and some lovely leaves, to make this Thank You card. It was quick and easy, looks pretty much how I imagined it would, and soon I'll be able to pen the little message to my friend and it will happily leave my hands for hers.
Have a good week
Rachel


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, you used every element in the challenge perfectly. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this is so pretty! The stamp sets are perfect with the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I absolutely love this card! I never would have thought to pair these two stamp sets, but the result is spectacular! Your use of the soft colours in the challenge is just perfect. Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel