Tuesday 18 November 2014

Garden Glory CTS#100

Congratulations to CAS(E) This Sketch on 100 sketches! That's an amazing number of sketches, and I hope it proves they're here to stay.

Corner Garden provided a way to recreate this week's sketch, quite easily, while Blendabilities gave a shot of colour to the blossoms. It was quite easy really, to ink up just the corner section, centre the corner, and stamp down. After I'd coloured it and added in a pale blue background, I realised it reminded me of loose, summery blouses and sundresses. We are heading into summer, so I'm looking forward to wearing cool, cotton garments again soon.

 I wanted a sentiment that would be about the same length as the stamped image, and Four You has Birthday Wishes, which suited. I finished it off by stamping a streak of Pool Party using a stamp from Work Of Art and mounted it onto a Pool Party base.
Cheers,
Rachel


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that you used floral patterned paper in the design!
    Thanks so much for joining CTS100!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel