Thursday 27 November 2014

Colourful Christmas Card CTS101

I've had a request from my lovely neighbour to make a bunch of Christmas cards and she selected some lovely, non-traditional colours for her cards! Crushed Curry was chosen for a couple of the designs. I wasn't too sure how they would look, but it rather suits our Australian summertime Christmas.
The sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch suits any of the wreaths (stamps, dies etc) which are around at the moment and I turned to Wondrous Wreath, as Sonya had requested that stamp set for a couple of her cards. The other has been made in the rather more traditional Pear Pizzazz and Real Red!
I tried a few different colour combinations in the wreath before reverting to two shades of green, another stamping in gold ink and red berries. the words from Wonderful Wreath Framelits seem a little stronger when cut in one of the Glitter papers and I added a red banner for 'Joy' to rest on.
I have a busy day ahead so this will be one of my briefer posts!
Cheers
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love how you added the banner! Lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel