Thursday 12 June 2014

Winning Watercolour!


It's always very exciting to get picked as a winner in a challenge, so today I'm doing a happy dance with a big smile on my face!!!!!!
PPAPickBadge(1)This little water colour was picked as one of the three winners at Pals Paper Arts.

I really enjoyed making this card, and while the stamp set was out, I made a few more.

Is watercolouring a technique you'd like to try?






If so, email me and we can pencil a workshop in - maybe a Thursday, Friday or Saturday in the second half of July?

I'm in South Morang, a northern suburb of Melbourne, Australia.

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel