Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Next Class - Boxed Card Set with Envelope Punch Board

In May, I am offering a class using the Envelope Punch Board, the latest must-have tool in any crafter's life. You will get to make a decorated box to fit 4-6 cards and envelopes, plus stamp 4 notecards & envelopes. There will be a choice of colours and stamp sets meaning you can freely CASE my designs, or let loose and develop your own. The cost of this class is $22, although for those of you who have already purchased an Envelope Punch Board from me (or will before the class, not forgetting there is a 5-10 day delivery time) I will discount this class to $15 in appreciation of your support of my business. The online store notifies me of your orders, so I know who already has one, but there is always mine to use, if you want to try it first.

 These are some of the things I like about the EPB
1. You can make colour co-ordinated envelopes or special, out-of-the-ordinary sizes.
2. It's not just restricted to envelopes - boxes, all sizes and shapes, bows, bon-bons -you name it, it can be done!
3. Comes with its own bone folder.
4. It has a built-in corner punch.
5. It is light and portable.
6. It is reasonably priced at $31.95 in Australia (Item # 133774)
You won't find it in any catalogue yet, but check my online store under 'Tools & Adhesives'.


In this class you will receive all the consumables needed (card, glue, ink, stamps, punches, 4 notecards & envelopes) and instruction sheets for not only the notecard box, but also the bow you can decorate the box with, plus a  bonus bon-bon.

If you'd like to come to this class let me know your preferred day/time.

Friday 9th May        7.00pm-10.00pm
Saturday 10th May  2.00pm-5.00pm
Thursday 15th May 7.00pm-10.00pm
Friday 16th May      7.00pm-10.00pm

 If there isn't a time above that suits, I can discuss some alternatives with you.

Email anytime, rpalmieri5@bigpond.com or phone/txt me 0417500 681 (but I can't pick up school hours Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel