Tuesday 22 April 2014

Next Class - Boxed Card Set with Envelope Punch Board

In May, I am offering a class using the Envelope Punch Board, the latest must-have tool in any crafter's life. You will get to make a decorated box to fit 4-6 cards and envelopes, plus stamp 4 notecards & envelopes. There will be a choice of colours and stamp sets meaning you can freely CASE my designs, or let loose and develop your own. The cost of this class is $22, although for those of you who have already purchased an Envelope Punch Board from me (or will before the class, not forgetting there is a 5-10 day delivery time) I will discount this class to $15 in appreciation of your support of my business. The online store notifies me of your orders, so I know who already has one, but there is always mine to use, if you want to try it first.

 These are some of the things I like about the EPB
1. You can make colour co-ordinated envelopes or special, out-of-the-ordinary sizes.
2. It's not just restricted to envelopes - boxes, all sizes and shapes, bows, bon-bons -you name it, it can be done!
3. Comes with its own bone folder.
4. It has a built-in corner punch.
5. It is light and portable.
6. It is reasonably priced at $31.95 in Australia (Item # 133774)
You won't find it in any catalogue yet, but check my online store under 'Tools & Adhesives'.


In this class you will receive all the consumables needed (card, glue, ink, stamps, punches, 4 notecards & envelopes) and instruction sheets for not only the notecard box, but also the bow you can decorate the box with, plus a  bonus bon-bon.

If you'd like to come to this class let me know your preferred day/time.

Friday 9th May        7.00pm-10.00pm
Saturday 10th May  2.00pm-5.00pm
Thursday 15th May 7.00pm-10.00pm
Friday 16th May      7.00pm-10.00pm

 If there isn't a time above that suits, I can discuss some alternatives with you.

Email anytime, rpalmieri5@bigpond.com or phone/txt me 0417500 681 (but I can't pick up school hours Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel