Tuesday 11 March 2014

Happy 60th Carol!

My friend turned 60 last Saturday and I needed to make a pretty card for her. I seem to go to Daydream Medallion every year for Carol, well the last 3 anyway!
As she loves pink, they're usually pink, and this year I added in my favourite, Coastal Cabana. Memorable Moments is my 'go to stamp' for the 'Happy 60th Birthday" and leaves came from the Bird Builder Punch. There are a scattering of Itty Bitty Blossoms punched in various pinks and rhinestones trim the flowers and points on the Raspberry Ripple medallion. The embossing folder is Decorative Dots, available from the SALE-A-BRATION goodies.
Fortunately, the cards always look quite different from the previous years and Carol was thrilled.
I did see a similiar card by Krista on Pinterest, thanks for the inspiration Krista.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel