Sunday 2 February 2014

Stepping Up with Petal Parade

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have had the opportunity to 'earn' my           Sal-A-Bration freebies early, but they're available to EVERYONE now. You get one free Sale-A-Bration pick for every $90 order (before shipping), so for $180 of course, it's two freebies and so on.

This card has every stamp from the Petal Parade (133599) Sale-A-Bration stamp set, and some Crisp Cantaloupe extra-thick Bakers Twine which comes in a pack containing 3 rolls (the other colors are Pool Party & Summer Starfruit) PLUS some cute little cork flowers & embellishments(133522) which I didn't use this time.
I went to town on this card, stepping it up a notch or two from my last post. I used another of the greetings from Four You (130535), a great set which also has 'Birthday Wishes' and 'Thinking of You' all in lovely fonts. I had a strip of Pistachio Pudding card in my scraps, already textured with Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), and some matching Ruffle Stretch Trim (130020) added another sweet touch.
The base is Sahara Sand, layered with Early Espresso card before the final stamped Whisper White piece was added. If you would like some help to Step-It-Up with your card creations, can I help you out? Check out my class schedule, held in the north of Melbourne VIC at South Morang.



Maybe you need copies of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure or the NEW Occasions Catalogue, both released on 28th January, and you live in Australia, I can post you a copy if you email me your name,and postal address, you can shop online with Stampin' Up! (and me) here.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel