Sunday, 2 February 2014

No Layers Card SUO Challenge #89

I think I find these single layer cards the very hardest to make, but I have studied others fine results and decided I would give it a go. Well, the whole point of a challenge is to be challenged, isn't it? A 'No Layer Card' is the challenge at SUO Challenges this week for this Thank You card. I chose the color palette from the Sal-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet DSP and used every single stamp from the Petal Parade stamp set, adding a greeting from Four You. Felt quite pleased with the result, sometimes quick and easy is just what is needed!

However I couldn't resist "Stepping It Up" as well, so if you are curious, be sure to check out my next post.
Thanks for dropping by
Rachel



4 comments:

  1. Love your No Layer card!! The colors look fabulous together and the arrangement of the stamps is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great love these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I'm challenged by one layers as well! But, this set is perfect for them and you did a wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with the No Layers SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the hardest assignment - a one layer card!! NOT EASY!!!! Don't you love that set?

    ReplyDelete

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel