Friday, 31 January 2014

Camera, Action, Smile -RS #99


I was 'in the mood' for a sketch challenge this afternoon, so popped over to RetroSketches to see what the sketch looked like and I sure did like what I found!
The half-circle cut out really appealed to me, and it didn't take too long before this idea came to me. I'm a sucker for camera stamps, so best I get on and ink up Peachy Keen! It has matching dies too and can be bought as a bundle at 15% off if you like cameras too. I used the Circles Collection Framelits for cutting my half-circle from the Sale-A-Bration DSP Sweet Sorbet. Most of the papers in this set of design series are sweet pastels, as the name might suggest, but I really like this bold pattern and mounted it on a mat of black card. The circle of Silver Glimmer Paper with the middle missing is from my scraps, I liked the way the central circle cut-out is off-centre! Some scattered rhinestones add a bit more gleam, and the bold smile greeting is from Happy Day.
Here is another close-up of the card, don't forget to leave a comment if you like my card, I really do get a thrill reading what you say.
Catch you soon,
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel