Sunday 15 December 2013

Seasonal Sayings FMS #116


What a busy weekend, and such a lot of it spent travelling in the car! My second grandson celebrated his 4th birthday today, although his actual birthday is next Wednesday. Unfortunately, kinder has the break-up party on Wednesday too, and since they live an hour and a half away, Sunday proved to be an easier day for our family to gather.

I still need a few more Christmas cards, so I used this sketch by Narelle (who also lives in Melbourne) and is part of the design team at Freshly Made Sketches.

The Christmas greeting from Seasonal Sayings hadn't been inked up before, even though it was one of the stamps I really liked in the set. I used Gumball Green, to match the green in the Be Of Good Cheer DSP. Simply Stars is a stamp set with four stars. Placing my clear mount stamps on a block which allowed three to be arranged, I stamped in Raspberry Ripple.

A very simple design, quite quick and easy.


Catch you again soon....
Rachel






3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely festive card Rachel! I haven't seen this Christmas sentiment before, but I really love it - it looks great with the background star stamping. Thanks for joining in my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,Rachel! I love the stars and the Christmas sentiment looks awesome!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card! I love your choice of colors and papers, and I love that stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel