Friday 13 December 2013

Morning Meadow Birthday RS



With all the craziness of Christmas, it is easy to overlook birthdays! I have a friend whose birthday is the day before, so in among my Christmas list is a note to choose a gift for her also. when I wrapped her gift in its pretty soft green paper, it struck me how similar the pattern was to the sprig of flowers in the Morning Meadow stamp set.

Using Pistachio Pudding I stamped on Whisper White and over -stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and the birthday greeting from Simply Sketched. I then used the Circles Collection to cut the white circle and a larger one in Crumb Cake and popped an In-color embellishment on the corner. It is loosely based on this sketch at Retro Sketches.





Thanks for looking,

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel