Friday, 15 November 2013

To Have & To Hold

I've had an overnight visit with my son, daughter-in-law and their three darling children and now I've waved goodbye as they head off on a weekend camping trip with friends. Then on Monday, I will drive an hour and a half to their home, so that I can attend the eldest grandsons kindergarten for Grandparents Day. He is really looking forward to going to 'big school' in January (and I bet his Mum
is looking forward to it too!) The littlest grandchild used my craft room as her bedroom overnight, so my crafting was delayed, just a tad.

The sketch by Kasia at Retro Sketches this week is brilliant, and I can see this as being perfect for baby, wedding, Christmas cards - all sorts of cards really.
I went with wedding and I've used Shimmery White card ( 121717)since its a special occasion. It's just a shame the shimmer on the card and the glimmer of the Rhinestones hasn't really shown up in my photos!!!!





Products Used
Stamp Sets: Hearts a Flutter (129252), Banner Greetings (129714) and a retired one which is available now in the US in "Best of Greetings" Stamp Set and it will be released in the coming months in Australia too.
Framelits: Hearts a Flutter (130159), Circles Collection (130911)
Other: Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon(131206) Stampin Up Basic Jewels Rhinestone(119246)
Best of Greetings

Have a happy weekend, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel