Tuesday, 22 October 2013

25% OFF 25 Stampin' Up Stamp Sets

I have some big news to share today - the latest promotion from Stampin' Up! 

25% Off 25 Stamp Sets

To celebrate the   25th anniversary of Stampin' Up!, which occurs on 25th October, you can order stamp sets at 25% OFF!!!!

Only until the 28th October though, so ONE WEEK.


Click here for stamp sets!
I didn't know until today which sets it would be and I'm pleased to see a good mix of picture stamps and greetings including many of my most favourite stamps, like Apothecary Art, the new Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Greetings, A Dozen Thoughts and even the new single Christmas Star which was very reasonable at $16.95 is now even better for $12.71 (Clear mount only, Block F purchased separately), If you click on the picture above it will take you directly to my online store where you can browse these promotions. 
Just remember, it finishes next Monday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Envelope Punch Board



Another exciting new addition to the Stampin' Up! range is this Envelope Punch Board, which you can use for more than custom-made envelopes. We all made an envelope at our team meeting, found it fun and easy, which quickly made me decide to add it to my order. It retails for $31.95, can make Christmas Bon Bons too, (if you order from me I will show you how) and you can use the corner punch to round off your card corners too, if you like.
Available to order 29th October

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Thinlets Card dies, Round and Label (pictured) have been available for some time in the US, so I was very pleased when they were introduced to our range here as well. They make a slightly smaller card than we are used to in Australia, but I am happy to demonstrate how to add another flap, to give you a bit more space to write in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrapbook Layout

And now I will share a scrapbook layout I did on Thomastown, Co, Kilkenny, Ireland. We visited there for two reasons. The first was a curiosity to visit a village with the same name as the suburb I work in, and the other was Jerpoint Abbey, two and a half miles outside town. There wasn't any similarity to the Australian Thomastown, but the people at the Irish one were lovely, we really enjoyed lunch at the Blackberry Cafe before a delightful visit to the Abbey.



I used the Bermuda Bay card for the lower half of the page and some of the Sale-a Bration buttons because Rich Razzleberry seemed to match my top and the Orange has such a ZING! I made 3 flowers with the Pansy Punch and crumpled them a little before layering them up with Dimensionals and topping with a button. I have been making little tags using Label Punches and the Chalk Talk dies with the Stamp set Around The World.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is lovely to receive your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel