Tuesday 22 October 2013

25% OFF 25 Stampin' Up Stamp Sets

I have some big news to share today - the latest promotion from Stampin' Up! 

25% Off 25 Stamp Sets

To celebrate the   25th anniversary of Stampin' Up!, which occurs on 25th October, you can order stamp sets at 25% OFF!!!!

Only until the 28th October though, so ONE WEEK.


Click here for stamp sets!
I didn't know until today which sets it would be and I'm pleased to see a good mix of picture stamps and greetings including many of my most favourite stamps, like Apothecary Art, the new Gorgeous Grunge, Itty Bitty Greetings, A Dozen Thoughts and even the new single Christmas Star which was very reasonable at $16.95 is now even better for $12.71 (Clear mount only, Block F purchased separately), If you click on the picture above it will take you directly to my online store where you can browse these promotions. 
Just remember, it finishes next Monday!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Envelope Punch Board



Another exciting new addition to the Stampin' Up! range is this Envelope Punch Board, which you can use for more than custom-made envelopes. We all made an envelope at our team meeting, found it fun and easy, which quickly made me decide to add it to my order. It retails for $31.95, can make Christmas Bon Bons too, (if you order from me I will show you how) and you can use the corner punch to round off your card corners too, if you like.
Available to order 29th October

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These Thinlets Card dies, Round and Label (pictured) have been available for some time in the US, so I was very pleased when they were introduced to our range here as well. They make a slightly smaller card than we are used to in Australia, but I am happy to demonstrate how to add another flap, to give you a bit more space to write in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrapbook Layout

And now I will share a scrapbook layout I did on Thomastown, Co, Kilkenny, Ireland. We visited there for two reasons. The first was a curiosity to visit a village with the same name as the suburb I work in, and the other was Jerpoint Abbey, two and a half miles outside town. There wasn't any similarity to the Australian Thomastown, but the people at the Irish one were lovely, we really enjoyed lunch at the Blackberry Cafe before a delightful visit to the Abbey.



I used the Bermuda Bay card for the lower half of the page and some of the Sale-a Bration buttons because Rich Razzleberry seemed to match my top and the Orange has such a ZING! I made 3 flowers with the Pansy Punch and crumpled them a little before layering them up with Dimensionals and topping with a button. I have been making little tags using Label Punches and the Chalk Talk dies with the Stamp set Around The World.

Cheers
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Rachel